Date: 7/21/2006 12:42:20 AM ( 11y ago ) Hits:13099
Hello - It sounds like die-off symptoms. Die-off symptoms occur when the parasites (microscopic and otherwise) and toxins are being removed from the body. It took some time for your body to get adjusted to hosting parasites and your body has to readjust itself to living without the parasites and toxins. I think your body is detoxing which is a sign that your formula is working. I know it can be hard to stick with taking something that seems to make you feel bad, but just try to remember the big picture and know that you are actually doing a good thing for yourself. You will feel much better when your cleanse is done. Good Luck to you!