CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: possible for worms to burrow out of skin?
  • possible for worms to burrow out of skin?   #62110   9y  9,059
    • this is my first time responding to a question. so i hope you get this. several...   #30242   9y  8,805
      • 30242, I read that some tiny ones like that do burrow into or out of the skin. ...   boldyloxx   9y  8,947
        • YIKES!!!! i looked up and found lots of worms that do, and many that come fro...   #62110   9y  8,797
          • That’s why I wear sandals when walking on the carpets in my home-- we’ve had dog...   boldyloxx   9y  13,043  
            This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
            boldyloxx
            Date: 4/23/2006 1:53:20 PM   ( 9y ago )   Hits:   13043
            That's why I wear sandals when walking on the carpets in my home-- we've had dogs all our lives-- and we used to always have at least two cats.

I love animals- but wont' permit them on my bed or in my bedroom. After petting or hugging them, I wash my hands afterwards.

It's important to note that our housepets can be infected by parasites FROM US too! so maintenance parasite cleanses for our pets are also in order. I like Paralixer for the pets. Its' odorless, tasteless and scentless and very effective. Put some in the pets food. A lady over at the pet forum used it on her cats and had great results! KingBio sells it for very inexpensive. You can do a Google search for it and find it for sale for $9.95 a bottle.

It's also good to use for oneself if you have sinus parasites--such as thread worm.
            (which can end up in the sinuses as well as small stages of other worms)

When our one cat died-- all the fleas we never knew existed on her came out of her fur and onto the carpet. She had been dead for about 2 days behind the Television stereo center. It is so heavy- you really need like 4 people to move it. We couldnt find her and thought she ran off outside.

When we smelled something funny-- my father moved the Television unit- and there was her body - cold and hard as a rock, but with fleas all over the carpet around her.

I read that the ordinary flea can carry dog tapeworm- and you dont even have to own a dog to get it. You can be walking outside with flipflops in the grass anywhere- and some infected flea in the soil can bite your foot and infect you that way.

Ever walk around in the grass with flip flops and get an itchy small bite? that's probably a flea bite.

I have evidence in my stools that I have dog tapeworm. Luckily, someone told me they dont grow large-- and are very small tapeworms- but who wants them !? yikes!

So now I spray my feet when walking outside. I have this bug spray that is all natural-- and proven more powerful than DEET- but non-toxic. I used it last Summer and it really works.

Animals need our love-- just use common sense with them-- and wash yourself after handeling their poop or handeling them. Keep them brushed and clean and give them twice a year parasite cleanses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
            Alert Moderators
            Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          • I read that MRI’s and even X-Rays wont’ pick up alot of these parasites because ...   boldyloxx   9y  8,784
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.820 sec, (2)

4 Day Liver Detox
    I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days! Check...

Symptoms of Candida?
    If you want to destroy Candida, you have to know its weaknesses.

Erectile Dysfunction?
    Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarante...

Clarkia Extra Strong
    Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Clark DVD!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
    Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water prot...

Natural Cancer Remedies

My cancer is gone!
    After a single session!

The Simplest Zapper
    The Easiest Zapper to Use! Only $35 With Free Shipping!

Anti Diabetic Effect
    Improves blood glucose tolerance

Colloidal Silver Free!
    Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bott...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Natural Weight Loss
    Remove toxins from the body, restore digestive function, lose weig...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Moringa Super Herb
    rebuild your immune system with Moringa Immune Boost

Best Leaky Gut Treatment?
    Probiotics with prebiotics and enzymes.

Good Health Naturally
    The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive le...

Your Ad Here