Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum
A few months ago my sister, who is 58 years old, avoided gallbladder surgery by liver flushing.
A CT scan showed that she had Gallstones after she had several gallbladder attacks. Her doctor wanted to schedule surgery - but she said she wanted to do a couple of Liver Flushes first. She passed a few pretty good sized stones. (One was about an inch) She showed the stones to her doctor. The doc said they were large enough to have caused the problem and ordered another CT scan which showed the stones were gone. The gallbladder attacks have stopped.
My sister's doctor is a regular MD, and doesn't promote anything that is natural, but could not deny that this worked.
I have done several flushes. Stool should be dark brown. Mine was light tan. Every time I do a Liver Flush it turns a shade darker and stays darker - I'm about where I need to be. (The color of the stool indicates the bile flow or lack of it)
I'm 62 years old, and my liver ducts must have been pretty clogged although I am healthy - I feel better than ever now that I am into "prevention" with diet and lifestyle.
My cholesterol went down from 371 to 250 in a year without any prescriiption medication. (I'm sure it's much lower by now with the dietary changes that I have made) I believe the Liver Flushes have contributed although I have done many other things in addition to flushing to lower it.
My sis and I do an easier flush than what I have seen posted here at Curezone. I know it doesn't belong here in the "Debate" forum, but I would like for any skeptics to see how easy it can be to flush.
1. Drink apple juice (organic/freshly juiced) at least 4 times a day for 3 days. (Two Malic Acid capsules can be substituted for a glass of apple juice on occasion.)
2. The evening of the 3rd day drink 2 oz. of olive oil mixed with 2 oz. of fresh lemon juice or grapefruit juice.
3. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes, keeping your right knee as close to your chest as you can. (This position opens the pathway to your gallbladder. so the olive oil and lemon can work to dissolve and clean out any stones that have been forming.
4. Before going to bed, drink a 10 or 12 oz. bottle of magnesium citrate.
5. When you wake up in the morning expect to pass what might be referred to as sludge. I have passed all different sizes of stones. This protocol is very easy. It comes from Dave Frahm's book A Cancer Battle Plan. Dave Frahm tells me that it is especially important to flush your liver if the gallbladder has been removed.
Sceptics should try it, rather than knocking it, to be convinced.
Copyright 1999 - 2015 www.curezone.org
0.633 sec, (2)
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...
Candida & Yeast Infection
100% Natural Way To Remove Candida Fungus From Your Body.
Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...
Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Natural Cancer Remedies
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...
What Causes Anger?
Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the o...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natu...
Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized wa...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...
The Best Probiotic?
Can Royal Flora Help You? Find Out Here
Cure Leaky Gut with Probiotics, Prebiotics & Enzymes
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked top quality natural heal...
Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Your Ad Here