Re: Help! Having problems with portions, staying away from nuts and coffee!.!.!.!....
- Help! Having problems with portions, staying away from nuts and coffee!.!.!.!......
- Hi Butterfly ... ... I am also type A and I find the candida diet very hard to ...
- Hi Butterfly, ... ... Itís a ĒbuggyĒ meeting... :) ... Iím doing the Body Ecolo...
- am not sure if you can have it - depends which diet you are on, but check out th...
- Hi, Butterfly, ... To get your bowels moving, I would suggest adding more oils t...
- Hi there, ... ... Coffee has lot of toxins therefore is not that good, however ...
|Date: 8/8/2003 9:34:32 AM ( 12y ago )
Coffee has lot of toxins therefore is not that good, however coffee is and excellent chelator, it binds lot of copper, aluminum, and other metals, that is why whenever you drink coffee it assist you on going to the washroom as it remove the excess of copper (almonds and nut are rich on copper) and probably mercury you have in your blood and prevent your liver from produce enough bile that assist your bowels on get them going. Coffee in general is very bad for your health as it also dehydrates you as it is a diuretic, so better focus on lower your copper levels with zinc, at least 50mg a 4xday to see how you feel, then get a Hair mineral analysis so that you can verify you are high in these metal and probably in others as well as the why of your Candida problem.
Donate to CureZone