CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Who Is In Charge Of Our Bodies -- The State Or God?
  • Who Is In Charge Of Our Bodies -- The State Or God?   RN SoulSearch   10y  4,715  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    SoulSearch
    Date: 8/8/2006 6:29:16 AM   ( 10y ago )   Hits:   4715
    Status:       RN [Message recommended for CureZone Newsletter!]
    Who Is In Charge Of Our Bodies -- The State Or God?

    Date: 8/4/06 Author: Christopher Barr Source: Naturally Speaking

    No choice in the matter?

    State authorities and courts in Virginia last month ordered chemotherapy cancer treatment against the will and wishes of a 16-year-old boy – actually a young man – with Hodgkin’s disease

    If this young man was female he could obtain an abortion without even having parental consent in more than a dozen states. “It’s her body,” is the pro-choice mantra.

    Where were the pro-choice voices in the case of this young man? Those voices were silent.

    A similar case last year of a 13-year-old girl with Hodgkin’s disease ruled against state and medical authorities that were demanding chemotherapy and radiation treatment in Texas. The right for treatment decisions was granted to the family in the case of that young girl.

    Death wish?

    The youngster in this case, Abraham, submitted to chemotherapy treatments one year ago. The treatments almost killed him. He was told the cancer was gone. Only a few months later the cancer was back – if it were ever gone at all.

    The young man believes that chemotherapy will kill him if he goes that route again. It is precisely because Abraham does not want to die that he has rejected the medical choices demanded of him.

    Doctors have given this youngster only a 25 per cent chance of surviving the treatment. The father pointed out that means there is a 75 per cent chance that the treatment will kill his son. It would seem that doctors are in substantive agreement with the young man about the likely outcome on this issue if things are done their way.

    If Abraham survives the treatment -- against the odds – he has been told that the chance of surviving the cancer thereafter is only 25 per cent. That means his odds of surviving all of this is only about 6 per cent if he follows the state-sanctioned medical advice.

    After his own extensive research Abraham decided upon the Hoxsey treatment from a clinic in Mexico. This clinic has operated for more than half a century. There are many who have voiced their stories of cancer cure undergoing the Hoxsey treatment in that time.

    The mainstream medical opinion is that the Hoxsey treatment is no treatment at all. No treatment at all would be considered neglect by almost all.

    No treatment?

    A 25 year study of cancer mortality by Dr. Hardin Jones, a medical professor at University of California Berkeley should weigh heavily on this issue.

    "My studies have proved conclusively that cancer patients who refuse chemotherapy and radiation actually live up to four times longer than treated cases," Dr. Jones wrote.

    Dr. Jones presented his work at a meeting of the American Cancer Society and to medical schools. Jones work was published by the prestigious New York Academy of Sciences.

    The work of Dr. Jones has never been refuted. Mainstream medicine has chosen to ignore it in hopes that it would just go away. It is still there. It still has never been refuted.

    It is a great tragedy that mainstream medicine is not keeping up with the Jones work.

    "Every cancer patient who keeps in excellent physical shape may have many good years left. The alternative is to squander those years as an invalid through radical medical intervention,” noted Dr. Jones.

    Following doctor’s advice

    The Hoxsey treatment that Abraham is following includes a sugar-free, all organic diet that has him in the best shape of his life. Abraham said last week that he feels better now than at any other time in his life – even than before he had cancer.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered – the good Dr. Jones, that is.

    You can keep up with Abraham on his healthful travels at http://www.abrahamsjourney.com/
     
    Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

    How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?


     

    Donate to CureZone


    Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

    CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com


    Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

    Copyright 1999 - 2016  www.curezone.org

    0.117 sec, (2)

    Natural Fungal & Yeast Cleanser
    Natural Support for Yeast and Fungal Detox. Check it o...


    ”I Cured My Candida”
    Eliminate Candida Symptoms Within Hours!


    Cure Your Arthritis
    Imagine life without joint pain


    Heal Type 2 Diabetes
    Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its...


    Natural Cancer Remedies



    Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.


    Medically Proven Anti Diabetic Benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly redu...


    Hulda Clark cleanses
    Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...


    Free Clark DVD!
    A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...


    Liquid Weight Loss
    Lose weight fast with naturally detoxifying antioxidant cleansing l...


    Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduce...



    Anti Diabetic Effect
    Improves blood glucose tolerance


    Skin Disorder Cure
    Cures all common skin disorders fast and safely with no side effect...


    Colloidal Gold 50% OFF SALE- Memory Booster
    Colloidal Gold- Enhances Memory and Focus-...


    Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...


    Liquid Weight Loss
    Lose weight fast with naturally detoxifying antioxidant cleansing l...


    Immune System Boost
    Millions of antioxidant ions in every glass cure common disease na...


    Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver
    500 to 18000 PPM Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver, Sm...



    Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.


    The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.


    Kill Candida No Diet
    Find Out How to Kill Candida Quickly Without Impossible Diets


    I’m a Man Again!
    I Took the Top Herbal Male Enhancement Supplement Available ...and Sh...


    Rose Laurel OPC Plus
    Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement...


    ParaZapper Hulda Clark Zapper
    Best Zapper choice for zapping and zapper users


    Oxygen Weight Loss Liquid
    Fast Effortless Weight Loss with Oxygen Rich -ORP Natural An...


    Heal Gut Dysbiosis
    Remove the gunk and repopulate with probiotics.


    Boost Your Immunity System
    Increase Oxygen to your cells & boost the bodies Immune Sys...


    -Orp Oxygen Cures Cancer
    Medical Research proves an abundance of Oxygen -ORP benefits ...


    -Orp Detox & Cleanses Internal Organs
    Cure Gout with Oxygen & lose weight by benefitin...


    Free Membership
    The Longevity Revolution worldwideCo-Researchers Club


    Your Ad Here