CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Die-off with Diflucan?
  • Die-off with Diflucan?   angelofeventide   9y  1,236
    • Nystatin is better than Diflucan to take care of systemic cases of candida. Difl...   Jhan   9y  5,200  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Jhan
      Date: 7/15/2006 2:43:18 PM   ( 9y ago )   Hits:   5200
      Nystatin is better than Diflucan to take care of systemic cases of candida. Diflucan is real good when you only have a vaginal infection. Natural antifungal like graprefruit seed extract and garlic are (in my opinion) even better than Nystatin.

Die-off will follow DIflucan (or any other antifungal). But die-off can be controlled with small dosage and with antioxydants. Read about it here:
      http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=308&i=6

Most people know that magnesium and vit. B are essential supplements, but few realize the benefit of antioxydants. YOu have mentioned itchy symptoms. If you mean itchy skin then, you have a deficiency in Zinc and selenium.http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=308&i=16

Die-off is all about healing too fast. Go slowly with antifungals and expect a flare-up after cheating (this is why it becomes so easy to follow this drastic diet, time after time, you get to flare-up if you cheat).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)

What is Inner Criticism?

Stay Hydrated With Adya Clarity

High Blood Pressure?

Liver/Gall Cleanse

Your Ad Here

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Easy Colon Detox