CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
sf722
  • sf722   beeisbuzzing   11y  47,357  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    beeisbuzzing
    Date: 5/2/2004 10:35:10 AM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   47358
    Dear Group,

Here's what's happening with the product for Candida called SF722

The first part below is all about the product, and the second part is
    "What is Castor Oil" which is the main ingredient in SF722. Take heed and be healthy.

SF722 Gel Caps for Candida
    http://www.modernherbalist.com/products/sf-722.html

FORMULA SF722 is a safe and effective supplement for the normalization of the microbial ecology of the intestines in mild to moderate cases of candida infection. We find it particularly useful because of its gentle action which in most cases does not provoke strong yeast die-off reactions. The active principle in this product, 10 Undecenoic acid, derived from castor bean oil is non-toxic and markedly more potent as a yeast fighter than caprylic acid and many of the other commonly available plant derived anti-candida agents.

INGREDIENTS: Each gelcap contains 10-Undecenoic Acid: 50 mg. (derived from castor bean oil), extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin and water.

Definition:
    castor-oil plant, a tall plant, Ricinus communis, of the spurge family, cultivated for its ornamental foliage and having poisonous seeds that are the source of castor oil.
    Also called castor bean.

What is Castor Oil?
    http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20000519.html

The greenish extract of a large tropical plant, castor oil has been used for many years to ease constipation and induce vomiting. Basically, it's WD40 (oil used in machines) for the gastro-intestinal tract.

As any Little_Rascals fan knows, castor oil is a notoriously ghastly tasting liquid. "http://health.yahoo.com/health/Drugs_Tree/Medication_or_Drug/0248/" recommends chilling castor oil in the fridge and mixing with cold orange juice before ingesting to make it more palatable. The mind (and tummy) reels.

But castor oil isn't just for breakfast anymore. Just ask the folks at Jayant Oil Mills Group of Bombay, who host an extremely informative "http://www.clubindia.com/jayant/uses.htm" praising the mutiple-purpose liquid. To quote:
    It is somewhat difficult to imagine that, barely a few decades ago, castor oil was valued chiefly as a purgative. Who would have then anticipated the commercial respectability it would attain and the national and international demand it would come to enjoy?

This once dreaded substance is now used in plastics, textiles, paints, cosmetics, and a number of inks and industrial adhesives. The site goes on to explain that one reason for the current popularity of castor oil is due to the fact that its numerous chemical derivatives are "renewable sources, bio-degradable and eco-friendly."

That said, we still hope you never have to drink it. (Not my words, these are on the website).

Bee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (2)

High Blood Pressure?

How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...

Liver/Gall Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver....

Quick Candida Checklist
    Find out if you have Candida overgrowth in your body.

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
    I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltag...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

Eliminate Parasites Now!
    How to Eliminate Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
    Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code...

Shop For Zappers
    We Carry A Wide Selection - Best Prices You’ll Find Online!

Cure Skin Disorders
    Cure all skin disorders safely with no side effects or scarring.

The Best Years in Life
    Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstre...

Probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes
    in one product ProbiCell™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
    Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Y...

Your Ad Here