CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Apple Cider Vinegar is flushing gall/liver stones!!!
  • Apple Cider Vinegar is flushing gall/liver stones!!!   RN health_nutty   9y  8,197  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    health_nutty
    Date: 2/21/2006 8:20:02 PM   ( 9y ago )   Hits:   8197
    I posted a similar message to the Liver Flush Forum , but I thought it would be of interest here as well.

I started drinking apple cider vinegar last week and it is causing my liver to contract and push out stones! I notice immediately after consuming my ACV and water mixture that I feel the familar contractions and stones traveling just like when I drink my Olive-Oil /lemon mixture (slightly less intense like a miniflush). I have also been able to see some calcified stones in the toilet.

Last week it was a bit uncomfortable (probably because I didn't take Epsom Salts to relax the bile ducts). But this week it is getting better. I'm still going to do the Clark method every 2-4 weeks until I'm clear of stones because I feel it is a deeper flush.

This completely took me by surprise. I was very skeptical that the ACV would do anything at all. Since taking it my mysterious nagging knee pain of 3 years has disappeared! I wouldn't believe myself if I was reading this, but you guys have to give it a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Water Crisis

My favorite Iodine

Free Clark DVD!

Goldenrod Tincture

Your Ad Here

Discount Colon Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies