I hope you are well, not sure if this is the right place to post, hope this is ok.
I would be very happy to have your advice for someone that is doing is first parasite removal cure.
I know not much about it but I know I have some (including candida, oral thrush etc.) and I'm very willing to do it properly, although I would rather not go into too complexe or chemical things.
My plan for now is:
- Put the accent on the strict diet ( 80% steamed vegetables, 10% organic meat, 10% healthy fats), mixed my food in a blender to do a puree kind of (which, with the right amount of chewing should boost my digestion process, which I believe is key in this matter)
- Incorporate garlic and oregano herbs in all my meals.
- A tablespoon of diatomaceous earth every morning on empty stomach.
- A tablespoon later on of ginger/garlic mixed with honey. (to attract then kill the bugs)
- Doing a dry 24h dry fast + Milk bath..
According to your experience, what else would you add to this battle plan? Many thanks for your help and time.