Charlottesville Attack: Did Counter Protest Leaders Know What Was About to Happen? Looks that way
Published on Sep 2, 2017
The counter protest was supposed to follow White Nationalists... but they didn't. Instead someone stopped them at 4th, bunched up the protesters into a pile, then apparently turned them up 4th street at the EXACT same time the Challenger turned off Market St. heading their way. Someone bunched them up and then turned them up the ONLY street that car could have come down and hit them. Why?
CONTACT ME AT:
People & Blogs
Standard YouTube License
Add a public comment...
6 hours ago
What no one ever mentions is that ALL the streets surrounding this event were CLOSED on August 12th from 7AM - 7PM. There is no way a vehicle could enter 4th St. from Market St. unless they blew through a police barricade (or were purposely let through). SonofNewo has covered how the maroon van was in position five minutes before the crash. HOWEVER, the silver Camry and black Tundra were NOT in position. Someone explain how THREE vehicles (Camry, Tundra and Challenger) all get by police barricades in the five minutes prior to the crash????????
From the City Of Charlottesville website: The road closures for downtown are as follows (a map is below, green lines indicate open roads around the area):
Saturday August 12 from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• E. Market St. from W. High to E. Market St. @ 4th St. NW.
• 2nd St NW @ Water St to E. Market St.
• 2nd St NW @ W. High St to E. Market St.
• 1st St N @ W. High St. to E. Market St.
• 2nd St NE @ High St. to E. Market St.
• 3rd. St NE @ High St. to E. Market St.
• W. Jefferson St. from 2nd St. NW to 4th St. NE @ E. Jefferson St.
• E. Market @ Old Preston Av.
• 4th St NE @ E. Market (Mall crossover closed) http://www.charlottesville.org/Home/Components/News/News/8418/635
1 hour ago
excellent work Vin Man!!!