I have to say I feel your pain. Most of the supplements u mentioned I tried. I had
Some good results but not enough. I just wanna
Make some recomnendations.
- take ultimate flora probiotics
***take MSM by life extensions. It is sulfur...it's the best supplement out there for gut health, immune system, detox, skin, hair, and so much more. The MSM by life extension this is gonna balance your gut and stop body odor
- drink water
- for now avoid sugar, processed, and fast foods
- soak in sulfur powder and bathe with sulfur soap from amazon
- cook your foods fresh such as chicken, beans, salad...it doesn't have to be perfect. For awhile try and nourish your body with home cooked foods such as beans, chicken, kale, spinach, salad
- take a multivitamin
- try boric acid vaginal suppository for vaginal odor nightly for abt a week. I make my own boric capsules. Buy boric acid from Amazon. Take some capsules I don't use anymore. Empty contents and feel with boric acid.
- try glycerine suppository to remove fecal matter from rectum. Then shower
- don't ever starve yourself bc it will still cause body odor
***try soaking in sulfur powder on days when you don't have to go anywhere. The sulfur smell might still be on your skin, but sulfur removes fungus from skin. If you don't wanna soak in sulfur powder just buy sulfur soap, and it will help heal skin of fungus/rash/body odor
This might be too much information. After soaking in sulfur powder I noticed my body releases globs of fungus from my vagina. Also after soaking in sulfur, I insert boric acid capsule into vagina. This has stopped vaginal odor related to yeast infection/candida that medication can't get to.