I am healing from several years of some kind of mold and/or chemical toxicity.
I have a strange feeling in my mouth, like a cold mint, but instead of mint, it's more like a chemical taste. I also feel head sensations, brain fog/cloudiness, and sinuses pain and sensations, especially when I wake.
I go to the gym regularly, eat fairly clean, and have tried acupuncture, have been working with an ND, taken several herbs and supplements, still I'm having trouble getting this to stop.
Any ideas on how to make this stop?