CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Large white flakes in stool. Candida?
  • Large white flakes in stool. Candida?   #175221   19mo  2,262
    • Like cotton balls with legs???? Because i had those too.. Dont have it anymore!!...   #171540   19mo  2,362  
       Date: 8/19/2013 7:55:25 PM   ( 19mo ago )   Hits:   2362
      Like cotton balls with legs???? Because i had those too.. Dont have it anymore!! Maybe i had some still but i am okay.. After eliminate them anxiety and depression are sooo much better, i would say gone but i am not gonna say yet!!! If they are cotton balls like mines, that are much more to come, muuuuuch more, trust me.. Like thousands... But it is a good thing man, you are in the right track, anything you do now will eliminate them, when they start to come, they dont stop, and if you feel constipated do a enema ok... If they aren t cotton balls with legs disconsider what i said. You can google using the curezone search tool, some of the users had them, and all them seems to be gone, like gone for good. I dont why but seems everyone that gets cured simple vanish.. I think they dont wanna see this nightmare again! Bye and all the best. If i were you i would take coconut oil and continue with whatever protocol have you been doing.. You will feel bad for a loooong time, but when you feel you have cleanse enough, do a rebuild phase of eating again not so strict and after you will be great!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Symptoms of Candida?

5 Laxative Foods

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here

Discount Colon Cleanse

Utopia Silver Supplements