CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Another treatment approach to fasciola hepatica and gigantica, Fasciolopsis excluded..
  • Another treatment approach to fasciola hepatica and gigantica, Fasciolopsis excl...   dpk   25mo  2,946  Ü C Ü  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    dpk
    Date: 7/31/2013 5:15:49 PM   ( 25mo ago )   Hits:   2946
    I still have a fasciola infection but I have been able to kill some of the adults successfully. While in 9 months I only had a series of possibly 3 kills it is something. Which I feel qualifies it as having enough merit to atleast be considered as an alternative, something that should work atleast once.

I originally spent a lot of time and resources running scans and stool tests searching for a positive test. Realizing that I have signs of parasite infections simply was never enough to bring a doctor to seriously believe I had a fasciola infection. The impeding damage from the flukes and the pressure I put on the tests to get a positive result was immense. As a result I was left adrift searching for anything that would help. Trying to save my health and my sanity. I think Ativan would have saved a substantial number of terrifying nights for me and bought me some time, healing and much needed rest.

Taking Daxon, a.k.a. nitazoxanide (not the generic version) with Chinese medicine I feel is a strong enough method to kill the flukes atleast once. I don't believe it will kill the eggs but it should kill the adults.

I have taken various strengths of Chinese medicinal formulas. I think it is best to see a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor to see if they will formulate herbs to treat a person. I was given one that simply was designed to strengthen my organs while the antiparasitic herbs in the formula I believe to be Bing Lang and Ya Dan Zi. I have had formulas with varying amounts of these two herbs that are antiparasitic.

The first time I took daxon about 8 days later I noticed three white veinious tissues that I believe were flukes. My colony number was still high and the daxon honestly in my opinion isn't enough to kill the flukes as it stands.

After a few weeks I took the daxon again and on the 8th day added a Chinese formula to it. A very basic antiparasitic formula designed to strengthen my organs and treat parasites. I had ~15 dead flukes in my stool the next morning. While continuing both the daxon and Chinese I had ~10 more flukes the next day and ~5 more the following day.
    So, I strongly believe if a person doesn't have access to fasinex, egaten, praziquantel, albendazole and other meds that this at the very minimum will kill the adults atleast once. When I tried adding a stronger herbal formula and the daxon simultaneously I didn't see any flukes. Although it was three weeks after the incident mentioned above and might have been too soon. The flukes from my experience should be vulnerable around the 7-8th day and if something strong is added at that particular time I have found it is enough to kill them. Very few and far between indeed.
    David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)

High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as toda...

Free Detergent eBook Giveaway
    Hidden toxic chemicals are in your laundry detergent, le...

Laxative Foods
    The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Ful...

Clark Liver Flush
    Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Black Walnut Tincture
    Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
    I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltag...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

Who Else Wants To Get Rid of
    Candida Symptoms Within Hours?

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natu...

Detoxifying drinking water!
    Internal cleanse with millions of antioxidant ions in ever...

The cancer fell off
    I cant believe!

Royal Tea
    Buy 3 get 1 free! Thatís only 93 cents a day!

Natural Weight Loss
    Remove toxins from the body, restore digestive function, lose weig...

My cancer is gone!
    After a single session!

Mega-Liposomal Vitamin C
    Delivers 300% more vitamin C to the bloodstream than the most...

Probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes
    in one product ProbiCellô

Worlds leading fungal treatment
    Clinically proven effective against thrush, yeast infe...

The Tesla Shieldô
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here