CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Pumpkin Seed oil and Adrenal Fatigue
  • Pumpkin Seed oil and Adrenal Fatigue   Black Bear   22mo  2,302  C  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Black Bear
    Date: 4/8/2013 12:14:07 PM   ( 22mo ago )   Hits:   2302
    I have recently found the root of my anxiety/depression issues. Turn out it's adrenal fatigue. I am in the phase of putting together all the information I need to heal myself. I've already discovered Unrefined salt and it has changed my life. But I need to know one thing in particular that I can't find anywhere else on the internet.

Pumpkin seed oil, How much potassium is in it roughly? I have another condition I was born with known as tight bladder neck (tight urethral sphincter) that from my research can only be fixed through surgery. Recently I started taking pumpkin seed to put off this surgery at least till I have kids or when I figure out a way to resolve it holistically. The biggest problem with it is frequent urination especially if I haven't masturbated to remove sperm build up (also a contributing factor to adrenal fatigue).

When I'm taking pumpkin seed oil I don't have to masturbate to resolve frequent urination. But I am trying to figure out what the lesser of the two evils would be in trying to fix adrenal fatigue. I would get the surgery, but I'm 28 without kids and there's a chance of retrograde ejaculation. I also don't think it's safe long term. I've also tried boron, magnesium, been taking high doses of Iodine and selenium for a year now. I need some help, thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)

Purify Your Water

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Liver/Gall Cleanse

Epsom Salt Encapsulated

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

Your Ad Here

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally