I'm doing the humaworm cleanse and have started doing coffee enemas daily which help with the flushing out of toxins and of parasites. It makes me feel lighter and cleaner.
On that note I suggested my wife to start on the enemas too. What happened today was straight out of X-files. She has, without any kind of parasite program, expelled a big and varied selection of worms, flukes and god knows what else. But they were all dead.
What killed them? where they just naturally expired? was it the coffee? bile?