I am wondering if anyone has used KI
or Potasium Iodide
while fighting a parasitic infection such as worms.
It is the old well known fungal treatment but it also helps the lungs to release mucus and was once used for emphasema and other lung conditions.
It cleans bacteria, fungus, parasites, etc. It may not kill a wrom infestation but it could help with the body's ability to protect additional disease often associated with parasitic infections. It induces cellular apoptosis which is just one way of saying that it helps get rid of the garbage in your body that your body cannot get rid of naturally.
If you have any experience please share.