|Date: 5/16/2012 10:30:59 PM ( 4y ago )
Actually her side effects were from acute lead poisoning as evidenced by the parasthesia in her arms.
The stones she released were rock hard and black which knowledgeable flushers know comes from the high levels of heavy metal contained therein. As the stones passed through her intestines, the lead reabsorbed into her bloodstream. I told her to take activated willow charcoal and the symptoms subsided.
She did not have gallbladder attack.
I have no idea who you are talking about since this does not describe who I am referring to. You must be talking about one of your imaginary friends again. The lady I am referring to had symptoms of a gallbladder attack, which did not include parasthesia.
3.766 sec, (1)