CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Beck and adrenals
  • Beck and adrenals   HelpForAllofUS   3y  1,498
    • I know this is the Beck forum, but first of all, just a few recommendations on h...   beckexplorer   3y  1,481  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      beckexplorer
      Date: 4/25/2012 8:18:03 AM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   1481
      I know this is the Beck forum, but first of all, just a few recommendations on herbs I've found effective for adrenal fatigue.

My favourite herb for making a rapid difference to the adrenals is Rhodiola Rosea. I take it for six weeks (about 600mg daily of a high quality extract) and then have a break from it for a few weeks.

I always notice I've got more stamina, energy and mental alertness within a few days of taking it. So long as you find the right dosage, you don't feel wired at all, more like calmly alert (some people only need 100-200mg). It's good stuff. It's not a crude stimulant like caffeine, and personally, it helps me manage stress, and the overall effect is pretty balancing.

The only side effect I ever had was a headache on the first day I took it, and it's not recommended for people who are so totally crashed out that they really need to take time out to rest. But it's really helped me when I've needed it. I sometimes alternate it with Siberian Ginseng, so my body doesn't get too used to it.

I'd also recommend looking at Ron Teeguarden's work on tonic herbs, for a more long-term, deeply healing herbal approach. He covers plenty of herbs that are very calming and restorative like reishi and ho shou wu, and can be used over months and years to help the body properly rebuild its strength.

He has an old book called "Radiant Health", though I think it's been renamed. His actual products are pretty expensive, so I make up my own formulas from powdered extracts, and they've been helping me a lot recently.

As for the Beck Protocol, you could try pulsing the adrenals directly with the magnetic pulser (just behind the lowest rib, either side of the spine, on the back), and perhaps even experiment with pulsing using the other side of the MP paddle - the magnetic south side, which is meant to be more stimulating.

Using the other side of the paddle is just an idea to try, and they do say not to use the south side on any area where there's cancer. But still, it may well be worth experimenting with. There's a chance it'll help revitalise the adrenals - and I think it's very unlikely to do any harm if you try it out for a week or two.

You can think of the standard use of the paddle as being healing and anti-inflammatory (as well as having an anti-microbial effect), whereas the other side is more to stimulate underactive organs and glands (whilst also having the same anti-microbial effect).

I know that in standard magnetic therapies they sometimes alternate north and south poles on the same area, but it's not something that gets discussed much with the Beck MP.

Finally, in my experience, regular use of Bob's brain tuner gives a nice, subtle mental benefit that helps me stay calm and relatively optimistic in the times I've felt crashed out. But that's in no way essential, it's just been a helpful support for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (2)

Purify Your Water
    Learn how you can remove fluoride and other toxic chemicals from you...

Liver Cleansing Herbs
    Here are the top 9 herbs I use and recommend:

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
    Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
    Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
    I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltag...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Do This EVERY Morning...
    with Coconut Oil.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Kill Parasites Naturally
    How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Le...

Lose Weight Fast!
    Detoxify and feel the pounds roll off!

The Best Probiotic
    There Are Many Probiotics, But Only One Is The Best

You Are Being Poisoned!
    You just donít realize it. Hereís how you check...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natu...

Cleanse the Liver
    with a natural herbal detox

What Causes Anger?
    Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the o...

Mega-Liposomal CoEnzmeQ10 (CoQ10)
    Replace CoQ10 lost from aging and statin drugs. Esse...

Zeoco Detox Support
    Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shieldô
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes
    Eradicate Candida Albicans with ProbiCellô

Your Ad Here