CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bending , and fullness
  • liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bendin...   #109287   3y  2,588  Ü C Ü
    • Sounds like your liver. Appendix wouldnt do that. what problems are you having i...   kaylajay1126   3y  1,604
      • ... hi :) i want to thank you so much (!!!) because u were the only person to re...   #109287   3y  1,749  
         Date: 4/24/2012 2:23:35 PM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   1749

hi :) i want to thank you so much (!!!) because u were the only person to respond to my post ...thank you so much!

...the pain/swelling i had in my side, lasted several days ...i was worried that my digestion was ...backed up so i did:

cleansing as best i could,
        transdermal magnesium oil (mixed with coconut oil occasionally) on the skin (and covered with a washcloth or cotton t-shirt, and slept),
        and also tried vigorously rubbing in an inward/downward motion with a vinegar soaked cloth to try to move on any congestion that might be there,

and i had to take it very easy for several days, could not bend or lean to that side at all or it hurt

i never was able to find out what was causing the problem, but ...thank God, the problem seems to have gone, and i am just doing everything i can to keep cleansed in case that might have been what caused it, and i just hope it never again returns...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)

My cancer is gone!

Dangers Of Drinking Water

I cleansed my colon

High Blood Pressure?

Your Ad Here

Parasites Cleanse

Liver Cleanse

Free Clark DVD!