CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Warning!
  • Video Embedded Warning!   Rainy.   3y  442
    • Video Embedded Re: Warning!   Rainy.   3y  418
    • That is ”chatter”, what I was trying to explain to you Rainy, no more, no less. ...   chavey   3y  547
      • Hi Chavey, ... ... Nice to hear from you again. ... ...   ... ... Her...   Rainy.   3y  748
        • Hello Rainy can you please understand that the phraseword ”chatter” was not of m...   chavey   3y  419
          • Hi Chavey, :) ... ... Thanks for explaining ”chatter” to me. I don’t have time...   Rainy.   3y  414  
             Date: 4/20/2012 6:09:08 AM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   414
            Hi Chavey, :)

Thanks for explaining "chatter" to me. I don't have time to read a lot of the posts so I didn't know.

The she who I was referring to is the girl being discussed in the videos that I posted in this thread. I do not wish to leave a link to her videos because I do not recommend them.

My purpose of posting the videos was to warn people to be aware of ministers who may be operating in the occult and claiming their supernatural experiences to be of God. Some of these ministers are deceived by demons. They think they really are from God. Others fully know that they are ministers of satan. These ministers are just in it to help satan deceive people and to get out of it whatever they can for themselves. They are in it for money, power, gain followers etc. Satan is happy to give them this because they are helping him deceive. These false ministers don't consider the consequences they will someday have to pay for their activities. They are enjoying their immediate gratification too much. If they don't wake up in time they will lose their souls. :(

There are a lot of these ministers out there like this and we do need to be aware of this. This girl is just one small example of someone where we need to ask God to help us discern, if we really want to follow her teachings. We really need to seek discernment and examine what is taught. Red flags go up with me when I see a minister who is seeing numbers in things, or who asks God questions, and instead of waiting for God to speak, immediately opens the Bible and expects to find an immediate answer from a verse that their eyes fall upon or that they put their finger on. Don't get me wrong. I know that God does speak from the Bible. I just question that He does it in this manner. I do realize these people are having supernatural experiences, but is this from God or the occult? We have a right to questions these things and in fact we should. The Bible does warn us to not be involved with the occult. How can you serve God and demons?

I'm glad you agree with me. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
            Alert Moderators
            Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Sponsored Ads

Secrets About Laundry Detergent
Free eBook exposing the toxic chemical within your laundry ...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

What Causes Anger?
Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the opposi...

Oxy-Powder? Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)