Re: 5 weeks on diet and still no relief?
- 5 weeks on diet and still no relief?
- Eat, antifungal carbs like cooked parsley with sauerkraut cooked. ... ... Go to...
- Yes! Stop eating potatoes immediately. Look up the glycemic index for potatoes t...
Yes! Stop eating potatoes immediately. Look up the glycemic index for potatoes they are one of the top foods. So yeast will thrive as long as you are eating potatoes and since you keep feeding the yeast depending on how long you have been taking the antifungals they have probably built up a decent immunity by now. So its time to change those. Get a strong refrigerated probiotic containing acidolphilus the best ones you can drink. Acidolphilus DDS-1 is the most potent strain against candida. Eat a small amount of brown rice, granny smith apples, small amounts of almonds, and vegetables especially leafy green ones. Look up glycemic index charts and stay away from any high foods especially.
- The mccombs diet plan acidifies your blood with red meat when you should alkaliz...
- ... Dr McCombs plan doesnt work, I tried it my self few years ago but I had no s...
- Cut out all sugars and refined carbs from your diet.
- Hello, ... ... I suggest trying a Candida Diet, you can also couple that with O...
Donate to CureZone