CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bending , and fullness
  • liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bendin...   #109287   3y  2,588  C  
     Date: 4/12/2012 9:34:03 AM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   2588
    dear community,

usually i would not semi-repost, but a few days ago i posted about this problem and, everyone here at cz is so helpful, maybe the only reason i didnt receive a response is because it was in the wrong categor(ies), so i just want to make one more try...

about 3 days ago, i started feeling this pressure in my right side, just above my waist, whenever i would lean down.
    and then it started to feel like there was swelling against the inside of my side.

it's still going on...

i dont seem to have any flare in symptoms after eating (different maybe than with liver/gallbladder stones?)

(in case this is relevant...my digestive tract does seem to be moving, though maybe not enough)

i think i have had this happen once before...

i was wondering if it is possible (does anyone know if it's possible?) for appendicitis to start to come on, but then maybe there was a blockage, inflaming the appendix, but then the blockage was able to be freed and it didnt get full blown?

i also wanted to mention, because of some mouth issues i'd been having, for about a week i've been taking 3 teaspoons a day (in divided doses) of xylitol, which i know is a Sugar alcohol and Sugar alcohols can cause gas or gastric discomfort in people ...but for the first few days i was taking it, i don't think it caused me any trouble, but maybe it's possible there could be a connection... ***i have stopped the xylitol as of yesterday***

my digestive tract doesnt feel very toned ...so, separately, if anyone would like to recommend any herbs that are ...astringent... i would appreciate that...

thank you all, for always helping me through my health trials and tribulations!
    wishing you all good health, and blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)

Quick Candida Checklist

What Causes Depression?

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Laxative Foods

Free shipping on orders over $49

Your Ad Here

Free Clark DVD!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health