I am quoting from Prevention of all cancers page 86.
With a sample of liver placed in the pathway between you and your zapper, the current has an instant effect on the white blood cells of your liver. Instantly they are energized and begin to eat PCB's, the benzene, the heavy metals, the dyes and the malonic acid in your liver. They even eat wheel bearing grease.
Like a fairy godmother that has waved her wand, all toxins are quickly taken out of the of the liver tissue and imprisoned in the liver white blood cells. They have eaten although they could not earlier. If they have been fed themselves they can unload all this into the urine. Then they continue to eat toxins without zapper help.
SO I understand that the zapper would energize the white blood cells, and once energized they will continue to eat toxins without zapper help.