CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Liver Flush Freqs
  • Liver Flush Freqs   MatrixAnomaly   3y  726  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    MatrixAnomaly
    Date: 3/18/2012 9:38:35 PM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   729
    In regards to bluciels question on the Liver Flush scriipt i thought the subject deserved its own thread due to the importence of liverstones. So for those who care to share their experience with enhancing the liverflush through freqs it would be greatly appreciated.

I personally have found that the scriipt does not substitute for a flush at all, but when run on the day of a flush it does seem to dramatically increase the effectiveness of it. The first time i ran the scriipt i didnt just pass stones but also a fair amount of unformed gallstone sludge, as if they were literally dissolved! so that should tell u something. but on the contrary the only time i tried to substitute the scriipt for a flush it just made my symptoms worse, like it just allowed the stones to move around and clog me up worse. But i know i read a thread were jessemom (i wish she'd come back and write a big success/advice story) had got results substituting it for a flush, and if i can recall i think her husband did too. So dont take my results as a norm, for my liver is really and i mean REALLY in a bad relationship with these gallstones. In fact im doing a flush tonite because my BM's just decided to get real pale on me-a sign of poor bile flow.
    I have found 21.34 to also be a great gallstone frequency as well and always run it before flushes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)

Water Secret Takes Out Fluoride

I cleansed my colon

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

What is Inner Criticism?

Epsom Salt Capsules

Liver Cleanse

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here