It is very possible and likely even that Iodine
could be a big help to you. Your symptoms as you describe them are some classic hypothyroid symptoms and since the iodized salt helped a tiny bit you might try taking more. Like in the 50-100mg range with the companion nutrients that we suggest on this Iodine
all the bodies hormones need Iodine
to work right.
read the iodine answers section of this forum for some of the basics. I will post my list of Iodine links again so you have them all in one place and can peruse.
and yes one filling can be enough to poison you. mercury is the second most toxic substance on the planet and it can make a mess of things. Also your vaccination
had mercury in them and sometimes Mom passes mercury to baby. and of course there are other heavy metals....
for Andy cutlers website
there is another cutler link on Onibasu that I can't seem to bring up at the moment....hmmm
you have to get the filling out before you chelate if you decide to go that route.