Morning Urine vs. Later Urine
Forum: Urine Therapy Support Forum
I would like to discuss the habit of drinking morning urine. I am aware that MU is considered to be rich in various beneficial substances and, therefore, habitually ingested it every morning in the beginning of my use of UT. Its effect at the time on my overall physical function was small, and its passage in my intestinal tract was unpleasant. At some stage, I began ingesting later urine only.
MU is known for its fowl, salty taste, and I believe that such a taste is a warning sign not to ingest harmful substances. While I do not doubt the presence of benefical substances, harmful ones do exist too. The salt present in cooked foods is accumulated in the urine during sleep, and by ingesting MU we put all of it back into the system, maybe along with other toxins. It is for this reason that I ingest later urine only, and I feel much better while ingesting it.
What is your opinion on the matter?
Copyright 1999 - 2015 www.curezone.org
0.238 sec, (1)