CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Colloidal Silver .. Staph Notes
  • Colloidal Silver .. Staph Notes   TheOscar   3y  1,579  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    TheOscar
    Date: 2/20/2012 10:18:47 PM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   1579
    I have established a usage protocol which gives me about 4 dosages during the day and another 5 or 6 on an empty stomach and the results have been as such: I had to debride the wound this AM and this causes pain followed by Ibuprofen or I accomplish nothing but being in pain .. The day was busy because I decided Staph or not the startup of my business was very important so phone calls and well wishers and of course the sample monsters who I put on my "just shoot me" list were all part of the day. The thought being that I was too busy to see what was going on with the wound because first of all there was a protective covering on it and once the Ibubrofen becomes effective I enjoy life which is a contrast because when Staph is mis-behaving will sting and cause pain some of which I can ignore but the other is sort of like and eye for an eye as I smack my face .. ya nuts huh! I finally removed the bandage around 5pm only to witness almost 70% of the wound showing what used to be infection buried under the skin and large sections that were completely emulsified being easily removed with a Q-Tip or paper towel drain. The signifignace being the product used and the memory of what did not work which includes 3 classes of antibiotics, very strong herbs from all around the world, 20, 200ppm Colloidal Silver products and all sorts of country remedies that are actually more dangerous than the drugs because they have no value what so ever. I am using 15k PPM from gold2live.com, Phenom water and an experimental device that directly broadcasts selected sound frequencies with the most effective product being the silver which "kills" staph while the special water helps to remove toxins and acidity from the body. I have had this issue for almost a year now with doctors acting like rejected school boys as they declare I have cancer but have a sudden "chill" factor when I tell them I am uninsured . To anyone that is following my experience I will leave you with this .. the products I have listed work and may be your shortcut to well being because I have found no other way that would leave me without scars, cause damage to my internals or leave me without answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (2)

Did you poop today?

High Blood Pressure?

Is Your T-Shirt Toxic?

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

Your Ad Here

Free Clark DVD!

New lower prices!

The Simplest Zapper