CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: mh, please help!!!
  • mh, please help!!!   JosephR47   3y  1,230
    • Re: mh, please help!!! (more info)   JosephR47   3y  1,151
    • Re: mh, please help!!!   MH   3y  1,270
      • Iím a 30 year old male. ... ... No dental work done ever, no metals, no filling...   JosephR47   3y  1,165
        • Re: mh, please help!!!/EDIT   UserX   3y  1,240
        • Re: mh, please help!!!   MH   3y  1,152  
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          MH
          Date: 2/12/2012 11:51:31 AM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   1152
          I'm a 30 year old male.
          OK

No dental work done ever, no metals, no fillings, no crowns, nothing.
          OK, THE MOST "RARE" 30 YEAR OLD MALE ON THIS PLANET THAT HIS PARENTS MUST HAVE POUNDED INTO YOU AT A YOUNG AGE TO AVOID THE SUGAR, THE POP, ETC. AND BRUSH/BRUSH/BRUSH AND EVEN THEN, STILL AMAZING......

BUT EXTREMELY STRANGE YOUR TEETH COULD BE IN SUCH HARM NOW...

This new tooth problem is very unusual to me because my health is definitely improving in so many different ways, truthfully I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but I have clearly seen some enamel regrow where I had some slight enamel loss. I was so excited about this, because my body did it all by itself. As I've mentioned before I've also watched my gums that were receding slightly come back to normal position, so that's why I'm so confused about this situation.
          OK
          CLUE ONE:
          HOW HAVE YOU BEEN BRUSHING YOUR TEETH ALL YOUR LIFE? I SET IN ON SOME DENTAL CLASSES MANY/MANY YEARS AGO, ACTUALLY BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND THE PROFESSOR EXPLAINED HOW PEOPLE USE THE WRONG BRUSH AND THEY BRUSH WAY TOO HARD, WAY TOO LONG IN ORDER TO FORCE THEIR GUMS TO RECEEED AND ANY DECENT DENTIST SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED YOU TO USE A MILD BRUSH AS I ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING YOUR TEETH CLEANED ONCE A YEAR OR MORE BY DENTAL...OR HAVE YOU USED THEIR THEIR CHEMICAL TREATMENTS?

Really, I've been focused on rebuilding my health for the last 3-4 years, deworming, flushing, cleansing the kidneys and colon, etc.
          FOR MOST HUMANS, THEIR TEETH GOES FIRST, THEN THEIR HEALTH...USUALLY A DENTAL DISASTER BY AGE 5 IN TODAYS STANDARDS AND A MOUTH FULL OF METAL BY AGE 12...

and lately I've been so happy because so many different health issues have all started to subside, so that's why I'm shocked about this issue. Can this be a healing reaction??
          SUGGEST THESE FACTS:
          THE PROBLEM IS PART OF YOUR BLOOD SEEKING TO EXPEL WASTE....HAVE YOU EVER HAD EAR WAX ISSUES OR NOW? AND I HAVE TO TAKE A GUESS AND SAY YOUR TOOTH BRUSH IS ALSO PART OF THE PROBLEM AND WHAT HAVE YOU USED ALL THESE YEARS FOR TOOTH PASTE?

I had severe acne which has completely cleared up,
          BIG KEY

I WILL GUESS 99% THAT YOUR ACNE IS EXPELLING NOW OUT YOUR GUMS AND NOT YOUR FACE......ACTUALLY, WILL BET YOU 100%....THIS IS ALL CONSTIPATION ISSUES..

my nails are looking much more healthy and pink, with little half moons starting to show which I didn't have before, my hair has gotten much better and full, like it was when I was a young boy, my complexion has improved a lot,
          THE SKIN WAS THE DUMPING GROUND AND NO THE DAM HAS BROKEN IN YOUR GUMS......IF THE POISONS CAN'T GET OUT, YOU WILL GO TOXIC...THAT SIMPLE..

STARTS WITH TE KIDNEYS
          THEN THE LIVER
          THEN THE ORGANS
          ENDS UP IN THE SKIN
          SKIN FAILS AND WE DIE.

my energy levels have dramatically improved, to list a few things. My health is definitely improving, that's why this new issue doesn't make sense!!
          MAKES ALOT OF SENSE ACTUALLY......JUST CONSTIPATION AND EXPELLING IN A BAD PLACE NOW....BUT BETTER OUT THAN GOING INTERNAL...

Please MH, help me with this. As I mentioned I do have your tooth and gum powder.
          THEN I WOULD ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN PACKING THOSE GUMS EVERY NIGHT AND I WOULD USE THE POWDER AS MUCH OF THE DAY, EVERY DAY THAT YOU CAN AND BE TAKING 8+ LOWER BOWEL CAPSULES OR BETTER YET, THE P/W E CAPSULES WITH PART B FOR YEARS TO COME.....PROPER USE OF SITZ BATH WOULD STEP THE CORRECTION PROCESS UP.

How should I use it, pack it in all day in between meals???
          PUT IN WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING IS THE NORMAL METHOD...OTHERWISE CAN USE ANYTIME...PERSONALY I WOULD BE USING THE ADULT TOOTH & GUM SPRAY EVERY HOUR WHILE AWAK AND THE POWDER TO BRUSH WITH AND PUT A LITTLE POWDER AROUND ALL THE GUMS AT BEDTIME.

What else should I do??
          PRE-CLEANSE
          OPEN THAT GALLBLADDER, FLUSH THE LIVER, KILL THOSE WORMS, RESTORE THE CIRCULATION....HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?

I'm willing to buy anything else from you because I don't want to see the dentist and him perform procedures that could cause further damage and take all my money!!
          DENTIST WILL SCRAPE INTO YOUR GUMS, CREATE A MESS, WANT YOU ON ANTIBIOTICS, ETC., ETC......ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLEAN THE BLOOD STREAM AND OPEN THE ELIMINATION CHANNELS, THAT IS THE ONLY REAL CURE...

YOUR PRESENT WEIGHT TELLS WHAT STEPS YOU CAN TAKE AS FAR AS HOW FAST YOU CAN CLEANSE AND HOW LONG.

MH

Please help!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
          Alert Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • ĒI have been kidney cleansing and liver cleansing for almost a year nowĒ. As i...   UserX   3y  1,129
    • Re: mh, please help!!!/smoothies with Wolfberry   UserX   3y  1,225
    • Re: mh, please help!!!   awakened   3y  1,093
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

1.414 sec, (2)

Drinking Dirty Water?
    Learn about the toxins that are hidden in your drinking water.

What is Nascent Iodine?
    What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodin...

Cure Arthritis
    Hereís a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
    Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Easy Colon Detox
    All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Alkaline Water Ionizers
    Cure Common Diseases And Detoxify Your Body Resulting In Natur...

Clark Magnetic Pulser
    Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market toda...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
    Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off ...

Eliminate Parasites Now!
    How to Eliminate Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduc...

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Zeoco Detox Support
    Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shieldô
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

ProbiCellô
    Eradicate Candida with Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes & Vitamins

$5 off at Iherb.com
    Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb...

Candida Detox
    Mucoid plaque = Parasites = Candida
    Remove them all!

Your Ad Here