CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: what are the archons and why does it matter...
Forum: Ask Trapper 
  • what are the archons and why does it matter...   johng   3y  654
    • the truth is hard to know. but you can bet your sweet patootie that the crimina...   trapper/kcmo   3y  627
    • not exactly light reading: ... ... Gnostic warnings ... ... Ancient versions o...   Newport   3y  588
      • When the alchemists speak of “meditatio” and “imaginatio” (meditation and imagin...   wen   3y  609  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        wen
        Date: 1/22/2012 2:43:10 PM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   609
        When the alchemists speak of “meditatio” and “imaginatio” (meditation and imagination), they mean, as Jung explains,

“…an inner dialogue and hence a living relationship to the answering voice of the ‘other’ in ourselves, i.e., of the unconscious.”

Jung called this dialogue with the other within ourselves, between the conscious and the unconscious, “active imagination.”

The psychological process of active imagination is the equivalent of the symbolic operations of alchemy. Instead of passively watching the manifestations of the unconscious, in active imagination we fully engage with and actively participate in a conscious relationship with our unconscious. In active imagination we find ourselves being asked to creatively respond and come to terms with the voice of the “other” within ourselves.

When an unconscious content is about to become conscious, it first becomes partially conscious, like something that is translucent - simultaneously visible and invisible. In active imagination, we enter into a creative dialogue with these unconscious contents, facilitating their passage from an unconscious, potential state to a conscious, actual one.

Active imagination is the most powerful technique Jung ever encountered for bridging this gap and metabolizing, digesting and assimilating the contents of the unconscious and hence, becoming conscious.

When we are unconsciously identified with the contents of our unconscious, we cannot see these contents, as being identical with them, we have not separated ourselves from these contents so as to be able to see them as objects. These unconscious contents are still too much a part of our frame of reference through which we interpret our experience for us to examine them with any objectivity.

Before we can integrate a content of the unconscious, we must distinguish ourselves from it.

In active imagination, we “objectify” the contents of our unconscious by creatively giving them shape and form, thereby making them into an object that we, as subject, are separate from, and with whom we have an interactive relationship and dialogue.

Jung comments,

“The essential thing is to differentiate oneself from these unconscious contents by personifying them, and at the same time to bring them into relationship with consciousness. That is the technique for stripping them of their power.”

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons15.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)

Free Liver & Gallbladder
    Health Test

Candida Cleanse
    If you want to destroy Candida, you have to know its weaknesses.

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
    Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No...

Discount Colon Cleanse
    I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hur...

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Purest Body Products
    No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clark VariZapper
    Cutting-edge technology while being true to its origins - it’s the mo...

Eliminate Parasites Now!
    How to Eliminate Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Detoxifying drinking water!
    Internal cleanse with millions of antioxidant ions in ever...

Colloidal Silver Free!
    Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bott...

Natural Weight Loss
    Remove toxins from the body, restore digestive function, lose weig...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much mor...

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Best Candida Cleanse
    100% Effective Candida Cleanse

Best Candida Treatment?
    Probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes.

Your Ad Here