I'm not sure about crowns. That would be a good question for a dental forum. My gut tells me that it probably isn't amalgam, but my gut has been wrong before.
The fact that you have a silver filling (about 50% mercury which slowly releases itself into a person's body) and had more before would suggest your body is suffering from mercury buildup. I would find out everything you can about heavy metal toxicity (in your case it would probably be mercury toxicity also called Amalgam illness).
I suggest you find out about your crowns to make sure there are no heavy metals involved in them, replace your remaining filling and begin chelating (removing heavy metals).
It's important to replace any Amalgam fillings before chelation and definitely find out as much as you can about chelating before you begin. Chelating is not completely safe if done haphazardly.
I can tell you that I had a bunch of health problems for decades, but replacing my 12 (!) Amalgams and chelating has helped me feel much better.