CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Chinese Bitters...results?
  • Chinese Bitters...results?   sadpanda   4y  1,386  Ü C Ü
    • After taking a bottle of Julia Changís Gold Coin Grass tincture, I had a most su...   daizymae   4y  1,347  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      daizymae
      Date: 12/25/2011 3:47:35 PM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   1347

After taking a bottle of Julia Chang's Gold Coin Grass tincture, I had a most successful flush. Lots of stuff of all kinds. Of course, that is neither here nor there. Maybe I would have had a great flush without this herb, I don't know. Every flush is different, even if you do exactly the same procedure every time. So, when you make various adjustments to your method, you can't compare it to any other one. It is hard to say.

I had 3 unproductive flushes in a row, a month apart. So I waited several months, then tried a nonconventional flush. I discharged a large amount of socalled chaff (the waxy yellow stuff), plus one small green "stone".† I don't know what to make of this. Not only did my symptoms (various liver-related problems) not improve, I would say they worsened somewhat. This is the one time I began to doubt flushing, to start thinking that maybe all that oil & LJ caused the chaff. † So, I'm not sure what to do next. I eat a good diet and don't laze around.†

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)

7 Dangers of Water

My favorite Iodine

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Herbal tinctures and supplements

Easy Colon Detox

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits