Hi i have been suffering from autoimmune disease within the last couple of years. I owned my house for 4 years and just found black mold under the sink and a few different molds in the air handler. I had an inspection done and should get the results back today. They say it can be cleaned up. but how well can it really be cleaned up. if it was going thru the ac cold there be spores everywhere thru my house? If i clean will it probably come back? what about my furniture could spores be in it that have been floating around? I have had the worst year with my autoimmune problems. I am thinking that my house did this to me. How can i be sure that it is all completely gone. I feel like if i clean it that wont sufice. I feel like i need to replace the whole ac system and duct as well as remove everything from my house and get rid of it all. Or should someone like me with auto immune problems sell this place and move somewhere else. I just want my life back. Also could my autoimmune disease go away if i get out of this enviroment or will i have it forever? also my dad lives with me and has a form of lukemia not the deadly kind. but his white blood cells are like 20 times higher the nurse said. could mold of caused problems with him?