Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
  • MY CURE FOR EXFOLIATIVE CHEILITIS (peeling lips)   R Success AussieWithEC   4y  13,878  C
    • ... ... Interesting Facts About Water and Salt ... Water Facts: ... ... 75% of...   JAZZIE   4y  11,985  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Date: 11/12/2011 11:11:43 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   11985

Interesting Facts About Water and Salt
      Water Facts:

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated
      In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken by hunger
      Even mild dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%
      One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study
      Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue
      Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back/joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers
      A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on a computer screen or printed page
      A mere 5 glasses of water daily cuts the risk of colon cancer by 45%, the risk of Breast Cancer by 79% and the risk of bladder cancer by 50%

I use to have this problem when I was working a lot.. I did not realize how little water I was not drinking.. until I met a lady who looked at my lips and said, My dear you need to drink more water. Not to over do it.. but drink ... you need to drink more water.

People say but ... I drink lots of fluids.. these are not water.. completly different.. do you know if you drink water with in seconds it is already dropping down into your kidneys and bladder.. it is the only substance that goes through your body so fast .. Rehydrates and cleans your body. Ask anyone with a Cystectomy's. (is the surgical removal of all or part of the bladder)
      It takes longer for all other fluids to leave the body.

So I did and presto.. my dry lips went away.. I use to chew my lips...
      I use to have chap sticks in every place you can keep them and my daughter the same thing.

Also it may also help to get more minerals in your diet. We as a society as a whole that does not get enough minerals generally in our diets. you can do this by using Himalayan Salt. It has 84 different minerals in it. I love this salt for it is the only one I know for .... as possible as you can know... does not have pollution in it.. it is 2 1/2 million years old.
      My grand daughter had sweaty hands and I gave the family the H.salt and after a few months that went away.

Another MSM and Magesium they are also ones that we do not get enough of and they are at the top of the essential nurients from what I have read.
      you can get the Magesium from Chlorella.. Which not only detoxes you and addes important vitamins.. (from what I have read, they send it to the moon with the Astronaut in a drink. )
      and on my Jazzie sites I have loads of information About MSM amazing stuff.

Good luck to you.
      Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    • Image Embedded "I currently am interested in another girl" ... ... Does this mean y...   Michael B   4y  11,593
    • HI, ... ... I read yr post and I would like to ask a question. ... ... You men...   #93480   4y  11,693
    • Hi AussiewithEC, ... ... If you do receive this message, then I need your help....   RileyPoole   22mo  7,034
    • Hi,i got my EC for over 5years. any solutions? How can i go out with the ...   mingsheng668   8mo  2,776
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015

1.055 sec, (2)

Clear Toxins & Chemicals From Water
    Clinically Proven Secret Removes Heavy Metals Out ...

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
    Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its...

Free Liver & Gallbladder
    Health Test

Free Hulda Clark ebooks
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Purest Body Products
    Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin
    Would you pay this much for a liquid b12 vitamin!?

Alkaline Water Ionizers
    Cure Common Diseases And Detoxify Your Body Resulting In Natur...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmfu...

The Best Colon Cleanse
    Are you Ready for the Ultimate Colon & Intestinal Cleanse?

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

”I Cured My Candida”
    Eliminate Candida Symptoms Within Hours.

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Zeoco Detox Support
    Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Proven Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and m...

ProbiCell™ Yeast Cleanse
    fight and prevent cancer with probiotics, prebiotics and enzy...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Bio Cleanse
    Complete detox kit for removing toxins, heavy metals, parasites and mu...

My cancer is gone!
    After a single session!

Your Ad Here