Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection
  • So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection   R shrimpy123   4y  7,665  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Date: 11/1/2011 4:54:35 PM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   7666
    Read this list of "Crohn's disease" and see how they are so similar to Blastocystis; If you have "Crohn's disease" check for Blastocystis. That is what you likely have and not Crohn's. There is no such thing called "Crohn's."

It says doctors "do not know" how Crohn's diseases infects people; it is because they never either find Blastocystis, or they never report it to the patients; or they lie to the patients that Blastocystis never causes symptoms; Also, know that Blastocystis is very difficult to find; some labs do not know how to find it or they never even report it, unless asked specifically. Blactocystis is difficult to find, since they shed every other day; and you must do three-six stool test taken on straight consecutive days to find it. This is because Blastocystis sheds every other day.EVen then, it cannot be found so easily. YOu will never find it with one stool test. If doctor says there is nothing in your first stool test, fire that idiot. You have to find a reputable lab to find it. Trust no doctor who says Blastocystis does not causes disease and is not pathogenic;

healthy human beings do not get some bowel "inflammation" for no reason and from nowehere; it has to do with a parasite or bug that does not belong in your gut; I, like so many others, have all most all of the symptoms listed here Including severe "bowel inflammation"; and I have Blastocystis; I was a perfectly a healthy person eight months ago, before I ate an undercooked shrimp and became ill with these symptoms. Blastocystis is no freaking Crohn's disease. So people, if you have "Cronhn's disease," check yourself for Blastocystis. Cronhn's disease is anothe names for doctors not knowing what is wrong with you; they made up that name for their ignorance.

WHy are doctors so arrogantly stupid? Ff course they are in bed with pharmaceutical companies; and they love to dole out medicine from their favorite pharmaceutical reps. Doctors are not only arrogant; they are also unethical, because they either ignore so much evidence that suggest otherwise; and they also do not read anything that is not on the DCD website; whatever DCD website says the diseases is, and whatever it recommends in terms of medicine is what they all know; What a difficult a job they have ha?
    Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015

0.094 sec, (2)

Drinking Dirty Water?
    Learn about the toxins that are hidden in your drinking water.

Free Liver & Gallbladder
    Health Test

High Blood Pressure?

How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...

Clarkia Extra Strong
    Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Clark Liver Flush
    Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
    Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized wa...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

What Are Probiotics?
    Can They Help You? Learn All About Them

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
    Boost Your Body’s Immune System For Enhanced Healing

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

”I Cured My Candida”
    Eliminate Candida Symptoms Within Hours.

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
    Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Y...

Mega-Liposomal CoEnzmeQ10 (CoQ10)
    Replace CoQ10 lost from aging and statin drugs. Esse...

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

ProbiCell™ Yeast Cleanse
    a combination of probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes

What Causes Anger?
    Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the o...

Organic Herbal Detox Kit
    9 Days complete detox. 40% off with coupon ’40off123’

Your Ad Here