Household bleach dissolves skin and hair.
Skin and hair are made of keratin.
Bleach has no effect on the scab that covers a
The scab CANNOT be made of keratin ["skin"].
Whatever the purpose of the scab, it has NOTHING to do
with healing. Healing [growth of new skin cells] cannot
commence while the mOrg scab is still growing.
There are chemical processes involved with the construction and growth of the lesion/scab that appear to be toxic to normal cell growth, even bacterial cells.
Something is inhibiting bacterial infections of the lesions. I suspect that the bacteria are being lysed [dissolved] just as the skin cells are being destroyed to create the lesion. It may be that the dissolved skin and bacteria are being used as "food" by the mOrg in the
way that fungi do.