I have not been feeling good today. I took 2 doses of 14 drops of MMS and DMSO and citric acid (each), but have finally hit my nausea, fatigue/tiredness point. My stomach feels like it got kicked several times by a donkey. And the thought of food makes me want to gag (especially meat). Is this a "good sign" (ie, die-off reaction), or is this a sign of oxidative stress?
I honestly feel really scared taking this, for I feel I don't have the support necessary in order to monitor me while on MMS. I am very underweight, and have already lost 5 pound on MMS (and diet change).
My issues are heavy metals (severe) and an "unidentifiable fungal/mold/yeast" at +3 level from a metametrix stool test. I also have severe GI issues, gastroparesis, GERD, low stomach acid, constipation/abnormal stools, fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue, hormonal imbalances, neurotransmitter imbalances, adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid, osteoporosis, muscle wasting, low wt... u name it (and I'm only 25).
What do u suggest I do? What protocol would be best for me? I switched to up to 15 drops of equal amounts of MMS:DMSO 3x/day, for supposedly this is best for fungal issues.
Would u suggest that MMS is the right treatment for me...or am I playing with fire, for this might be causing me more harm than good? If so, what should I do? I feel like I've tried just about everything over the years.