CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
obstructive jaundice
  • obstructive jaundice   duck52   4y  907  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    duck52
    Date: 9/22/2011 10:46:49 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   907
    Nearly 3 weeks ago I felt a gallstone stuck somewhere. It happened after I had lunch and the pain became very bad. It was a familiar pain as I've had a few before, the last one a year ago, before that 4 years ago, then nothing until this one.
    I went to bed, couldn't eat, just slept as best as I could, any food made me vomit. After 2 days I was going to go to hospital, then at 3am I woke with a distinct spasm on my right (liver/gallbladder area) and the pain vanished! Indescribable relief! But it left me feeling exhausted. I can only guess that it was a gallstone trapped and then released itself.
    However, I did go yellow, skin and eyes. Urine dark. After a few more days I carefully started to eat again. Constipated for 4 days - then a massive 'clear out' after which my stools became clay coloured for a few days.
    I went to a herbalist who gave me a 'medicine' cure of herbs. Although I didn't feel ill at all after the release of the obstruction, just tired, in fact having to rest at 3 hour intervals. I've been juicing and eating very carefully, drinking lots of water etc. but I am still yellow and so are my eyes, urine still a bit dark but getting lighter each day. Apart from those (probably very important!) things I feel ok. So, is it usual for the yellowness to last this long? The herbalist said to give it another week then maybe go for tests. I just have no idea of time scales for this ailment. When I had it before I was yellow for not much more than a week. I think the worry of the unknown is worse than the ailment. Incidentally, I have done 3 Liver Flushes (Andreas Moritz) which were great. Immediately prior to the 'attack' I was preparing to do a Colon Cleanse using Oxy powder . Other than that I felt in great shape! I would love to hear of anyone experiencing anything similar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

What is Inner Criticism?

My favorite Iodine

Trouble With Breathing?

High Blood Pressure?

Your Ad Here

Did you poop today?

Kidney Stones Remedy

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)