CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...
  • Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...   RRR Warning St. Benedict   4y  4,514  Ü C Ü  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    St. Benedict
    Date: 8/21/2011 5:42:40 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   4514
    But not for the reason you would think. We were driving on the freeway, and I was happily chatting along to my husband about what a great flush I'd had, all the monster stones that came out, and then suddenly, I couldn't breathe. Just couldn't breathe. It was horrible. We flagged down a nearby ambulance, who gave my oxygen, and I was getting worse by the second. Couldn't walk, my hands and arms went stiff...uggg....transported me to the nearest hospital, where they shot me up with ativan and morphine, and then I got better. They said it was an anxiety attack. I'm so mad. never was in the ER before this month, and now it's twice from these gallstones. So how is an anxiety attack related to the flush, and what can I do to avoid it in the future? Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)

Purify Your Water

What is Inner Influencing?

Did you poop today?

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver

Clark Kidney Cleanse