CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Image Embedded Apple Cider Vinegar enema
  • Apple Cider Vinegar enema and post cleanse probiotic dose question   maj4211   4y  3,306
    • Kefir enemas are must more effective for probiotics   dieland   4y  3,276
    • I wonít do ACV enemas. ACV is acid and all acids are bactericidal. You must prot...   dvjorge   4y  3,263
    • Image Embedded Apple Cider Vinegar enema   #130264   4y  7,041  
       Date: 8/15/2011 8:55:35 PM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   7041
      I was researching ACV enemas recently, and all the protocols I saw called for 1 or 2 or 3 tablespoons of ACV in anywhere from 16--32 oz of water.
      This would make only a slightly acidic solution (and it's as much for your liver as it is for your colon). There are also anecdotes about bleeding.
      I never found out what would happen if you did an enema with a really high concentration of ACV, like 50% or higher. Who knows, could make you sick, could kill ya.

But in general there is a temptation - because candida is so frustrating - to just nuke the whole area and start from scratch.
      That's a judgement call we all have to make.

But speaking of the colon, I really chimed in to recommend eating a big leafy salad every day, or at least 6 days a week.
      For the first time in years I'm having normal BM's w/out taking massive quantities of probiotics.
      I decided to try it after reading one of Remi96's posts. The ingredients I buy to make the salads cost just as much as the probiotics, if not more.
      But there's no comparison. The salad is a meal, for one. And you get all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, fibers, etc, etc, etc.
      I drink a little kefir here and there, and I still have some probiotics in the fridge that I keep forgetting to take,
      but it's the salads that keep things normal.

It's a battle on many fronts. But you can win!

http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/Table_L.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Trouble With Breathing?

My favorite Iodine

What is Inner Influencing?

Erectile Dysfunction?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health

Your Ad Here

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Feel Healthy Again!

Utopia Silver Supplements

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)