CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Video Embedded Hey Spud.............
  • Video Embedded Hey Spud.............   #69242   4y  1,738  
     Date: 6/23/2011 12:19:48 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   1738

(Ohhh to live on........... Sugar Mountain..........)

You know I have always had a lot of respect for you since the first day I met ya here. And that has never wavered. We have fallen on opposite sides of the issues and aisles before, but it has never been personal.

And that respect has only grown more these last few days. I have been off of curezone for awhile but just came back to see you defending your beliefs against many people here. By yourself. That is never easy. This is a very emotional issue. Vaccinations. My position tends to be more towards the middle of it, but I am glad to see you in here. And stating your point of view. And you and Dq and Mira had a relatively civil debate. Which is hard to do here. So there is respect all around. Again. It is very emotional. And while everyone regrets certain sentences after the fact I'm sure.....

Nothing has been delegated to the curezone trashcan. This is the first serious debate on this forum for a......

Longggggggggggggggggg time..........................

There is an anti-vaccination support forum on curezone I believe..... for those who are only interested in hand-holding and toeing the pc party-line here........ Which is pretty much what this "debate" forum has been about for years.....

So I am glad to see people debate the issues here without it becoming a mudfest. And ending up in the rubbish bin.

Ya know.... The "original" hehe Americans fled Europe because of persecution......... And well.......

We found out the hard way that "persecution" is a very hard word to shake.

The 'persecutee's' tend to turn a 180 and transform into the 'persecutors'.

Not a shot against anyone here. This is a great site.

But people here now on this site fled the other nonsense so they could finally speak their mind. So let's not do a one eighty folks..........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (2)

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

I cleansed my colon

What Is Candida?

Purest Body Products

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

Your Ad Here

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture

Natural Cancer Remedies