CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Parasites in my mouth
  • Parasites in my mouth   flavorite   4y  8,065  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    flavorite
    Date: 5/4/2011 11:38:15 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   8087
    America! Take Note! There is no such thing as parasites that move around under your gums in your mouth in the United States! Isnít that great?!!
    (Perhaps there is such a thing in Africa, but certainly not here in America)

So, if you think you have parasites under your gums, you are hallucinating. What you are feeling is not really there. In America, the only parasites that exist are in the bowels. End of story.

But just to make sure of the Western Medicineís knowing, a stool sample will prove you have no parasites in your mouth.

Iím just so glad I went to an Infectious Disease doctor, (an expert in parasitology?) who spent about 5 minutes with me, looked in my mouth with a flashlight for about 3 seconds, was yawning throughout the appointment while I told her my symptoms, and asked me if I was under Psychiatric care. Then informed me she didnít see anything, the blood test results could mean I have allergies, that there was no parasite like I was describing in America, and ordered the stool sample.

Whew. Itís so good to know Iím just imagining all these strange movements under my gums , the gel-like structures I catch with my teeth occasionally , the enlargements in my gums, the oozing of gels that come down my teeth from my gums, the strands of elongated worm-like structures that I pull from between my teeth, and the film that covers the inside of my mouth. And all this time I was worried, thinking I had parasites. Glad thatís over, because after all, we donít have parasites in our mouth in America!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)

Drinking Dirty Water?

Liver/Gall Cleanse

High Blood Pressure?

New lower prices!

Easy Colon Detox

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here

Cures Common Diseases