CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: new here! Amalgam removal and cavitation surgery - good doc?
  • new here! Amalgam removal and cavitation surgery - good doc?   Chloe29   4y  2,180  C
    • Hello! I am planning to have my Amalgams removed and cavitations cleaned if need...   rocknlocks   4y  2,418  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      rocknlocks
      Date: 3/22/2011 7:34:25 PM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   2418
      Hello! I am planning to have my Amalgams removed and cavitations cleaned if need be, which will be determined by an EAV test. I already think I know where I will go, but it is over 3 hrs away. Would you travel this far for a good dentist? Can anybody tell me a good dentist in my area? I think you may have to e-mail me this, from what I have read... Lastly, am I crazy to voluntarily do this when I have no signs of infection and no money to do it? I am taking out the dental credit card and doing this to clean my mouth before trying to conceive another baby... Thanks!!

Hey Chloe, glad to hear you're taking this stuff seriously especially as you are wanting to remove the toxins before conceiving again. I think you are wise to at least remove the mercury fillings now while you have the $$$ and your time and circumstances allow it. I believe you and I are in the same boat as far as the cavitations go. We both wanted to get rid of them proactively before serious disease has a chance to form. In my opinion, having had the cav surgery already, it is totally worth it even if you have to travel which is more than likely as there are relatively few dentists who are even informed about this issue never mind, offering to fix it. I flew across the country to Columbus IN to have mind done for $300 per cav site. No regrets here. If it turns out that my surgery wasn't successful for some reason, I think I would choose to have it done again.

Where do you live? I can see if I can find someone relatively close to you but the place you're already aware of may already be the closest to you.

Get the EAV done and go from there. My advice is if you're healthy and able, get it done and get it out of the way now while you still can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • You ask a good question...I struggled with the same issue. My initial research ...   MizH   4y  2,187
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)

5 Laxative Foods
    The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The F...

Toxic Laundry Detergent?
    Find out the hidden toxic chemical that is inside your laundr...

Cure Arthritis
    Here’s a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Heart Worms?
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Alkaline Water?
    What is Alkaline Water? Is it good for you? Is it dangerous?

What Causes Depression?
    You could “immunize” yourself against depression!

Natural Cancer Remedies

All-In-One Parasite Cleanse!
    The simplest and strongest parasite cleanse out there!

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduce...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you ne...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Em-Pro Probiotic
    2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut

Good Health Naturally
    The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive le...

ProbiCell™
    Eradicate Candida with Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes & Vitamins

Your Ad Here