CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Dark chocolate and gatorade
  • Dark chocolate and gatorade   Trick X Master   4y  5,442  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Trick X Master
    Date: 3/21/2011 12:42:37 AM   ( 4y ago )   Hits:   5447
    So I have noticed a huge difference when I eat dark chocolate and drink gatorade.

For the gatorade, I feel absolutely zero heart palpitations. I also feel a bit increase in energy. It is a weird sort of light feeling to my body that I have not had in a while.

As for dark chocolate, it is actually low in Sugar if you get a brand of dark chocolate that is close to 100% pure cacao. The main thing is it has caffeine in it as well as a couple other things. I notice a big difference in energy and mental alertness. Although, I do notice I teeter on the brink of anxiety, sort of like my body likes it but at the same time my hpa axis can't quite handle it.. or something.

Anyway, these things are sort of catch 22's because we are told that caffeine and Sugar are bad for us but I am not quite sure this is 100% true. With my simplified methylation protocol that I am on for 2-3 weeks now I have improved quite a bit. I feel my hpa axis can handle sugar and caffeine a little bit. I am going to be cautious and rotate days when I take nothing at all, and days where I drink gatorade and or eat a bit of dark chocolate.

There is a lot of information about how gatorade can help people with fatigue. Something about the sugar in it helps your body absorb the sodium or something? Anyway, electrolyte balance is more important than I thought for keeping symptoms down.

Still on the rich van konyenburg simplified methylation protocol and feeling decent. I notice that my sense of smell is coming back a bit lately. This is important because sense of smell is a direct indicator of dopamine (pleasure neurotransmitter) signaling working, and dopamine signaling working is an indicator of a decrease in inflammation and better immune system function. I still need to hook myself up with a doctor and get my methylation panel done so I can see what to supplement more or less of.

Also looking into LENS neurofeedback as well as a few other types.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)

Suffering Arthritis?

I cleansed my colon

Feeling Tired All The Time?

Your Ad Here

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Easy Colon Detox

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse

Kill Parasites Naturally