Oops - already placed the order. I guess I can get the upgrade if need be.
EDIT - I sent a message to the seller asking if I could upgrade and pay the difference or else get the upgraded screen, so I will wait and see. I am sure that either way I will be in good shape.
Donate to CureZone
Terms of Service
- Spam Policy
- Guidelines & Rules
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
0.734 sec, (1)