November 2009 -son is born
January 2010- IUD inserted
end of OCt. 2010 when I started weaning my son I noticed a numb spot would come off and on in the middle of my back, like someone had applied icy hot. I also had a day of vertigo.
since then, I have experienced the following:
1. facial numbness and tingling, more on the right side around the ear, but also other parts of my face and lip.
2. legs numb and tingly especially calves. More on the right side also.
3. restless leg feeling, especially at night. My leg feels tight and like it wants to twitch, but it doesn't
4. My body kind of jerks as I am falling asleep, like I am scaring awake.
5. stiffness in knees, particularly when I take a bath.
6. Numbness and tingling in arms and hands
7. dizziness and nausea -I feel like when I am pregnant or motion sick.(I am NOT pregnant)
8. throbbing/aching in legs, more in right leg
9. anxiety -probably due to the fear of having MS
I have had an MRI- it showed tiny spots, but the neurologist wasn't sure if they were normal for my brain or due to something else. The report said not diagnostic of MS, but early ms could not be excluded completely.
Blood work was all normal. I had a spinal tap, but the results will not be back until later this week. I am praying it is all normal and I do not have to head over to the MS forum. I have not had my Mirena out yet, but if this test is normal, I will.
Hope this helps you!