CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Taking Painkillers during a fast
  • Taking Painkillers during a fast   steph20   5y  2,553
    • I don’t mean to be rude, but painkillers may be worst than vitamins. Why? At lea...   montecristo5216   5y  2,852  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      montecristo5216
      Date: 12/19/2010 1:06:17 PM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   2852
      I don't mean to be rude, but painkillers may be worst than vitamins. Why? At least vitamins are not so foreign to the body. Our bodies extract vitamins,minerals and other stuff from the food to eat so we can live.

Pain killers? Do yo know how they function? They do some harm in other part of the body-without you being aware of it- to take your pain away . And the long list of side effects is a result of this. You can do a search yourself and read a lot about it.

What about a hot water bottle on your tummy? I am a female too and know the pain you are referring to. I would try heat first... If the pain is hard to bear, I would suspend the fast completely. But I would not hurt myself by ingesting drugs while fasting, giving them the potential to be even more
      hurtful.

Besides, what is the main purpose of the fast. The main purpose is to get rid of toxins, as many as possible, because they are the ones that cause our diseases. And here you are, adding toxins to your body.

Any how, you are sacrificing, putting up with the hunger and the discomfort, enduring your fast...for what? You are working against it. You are defeating the purpose of the fast.Is is not better to stop the fast, just for the time being, and fast later, when you know you can do it right?

Unless you are fasting for weight loss. If that is the case, do not pay attention to me. People who fast only to lose weight do horrendous things to their bodies (in terms of added toxemia). There is a forum here in Curezone for those.

I am being honest here. No intention to hurt your feelings.

Monte.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)

Causes of Fear?

What is Nascent Iodine?

High Blood Pressure?

Poisonous Water?

Your Ad Here

Discount Colon Cleanse

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Hulda Clark Cleanses