CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Please Help!!!! I don't know what to do anymore.
  • Please Help!!!! I don't know what to do anymore.   wildflower69   5y  3,937  C
    • get out of the marriage or you'll live to regret it.   John McCain 2008   5y  3,457
    • Re: Please Help!!!! I don't know what to do anymore.   RR SoulfulSurvivor   5y  3,569
    • Firstly, i want to congratulate you on your ’blessing’ and share with you the en...   ALWYZleft   5y  2,910  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      ALWYZleft
      Date: 12/9/2010 1:59:26 PM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   2910
      Firstly, i want to congratulate you on your 'blessing' and share with you the enjoyment of carrying and having my 1st and ONLY child. I had the same thoughts when the relationship went sour in 1st trimester; (you are not alone, it's natural). But you have to seperate it from the inconsistencies in your relationship. Use your unborn child FOR STRENGTH!! HAPPINESS!! Remember: he or she is a 'gift' embrace the 'gift' you deserve, bond with it and be at peace. I had an abortion in highschool (I would never use it as a form of birth control 2day...esp since I am able). I was also married (recently divorced) for 8yrs. HE CHEATED!!! He had alot of hurt in his past I THOUGH I COULD FIX!! (don't let this happen to you). I realize yours have a behavior/medical condition...but don't use it as an excuse for his actions. HE has to want the help 1st! U cannot do it alone and don't attempt to. Depending on your religion: 1. you can attempt to save your marriage spiritually 2. Make a decision what's best for you and the baby and STAND BY IT!! i know i know you want to be with the father of your child (BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!)...I was, worked hard sometimes 2gether most of the time ALONE!! Do what's BEST for YOU & CHILD!!! Until he decides to HELP HIMSELF 1st!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Reusable Laundry System?

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Liver/Gall Cleanse

What is Inner Criticism?

Kidney Stones Remedy

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Discount Colon Cleanse

Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Destroy Parasites Quickly

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)