CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
First time last night -- now i'm scared. advice???
  • First time last night -- now i'm scared. advice???   DZJ   9y  1,761  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    DZJ
    Date: 1/15/2006 8:33:17 AM   ( 9y ago )   Hits:   1762
    I did my first Liver Flush last night. I just finished 10 days of The Master Cleanse and read in that forum that some people follow it immediately with a liver flush. Friday was my 10th day. Yesterday I drank only organic apple juice and water until 3pm. At 7pm I took my first dose of Epsom Salt mixed with water and apple juice. 9pm took my second. 11pm took 3/4 c fresh squeezed grapefruit juice with 1/2 c olive oil. and went straight to bed, lying on my right side perfectly still for 30 minutes.

I didn't feel any activity around my liver/gallbladder as others have reported. Lots of rumbling in my colon though. I didn't sleep well, and probably should have taken the orinthine pills. At 3am I got up to use the restroom. This is when I get freaked out. While in the restroom I began feeling dizzy and I passed out TWICE! Once I fell off the toilet and immediately awoke when i hit the floor. i freaked and got up, cleaned up, and started to walk back to my room. before i even made it to the bathroom door i passed out again and collapsed on the floor (waking immediately again). i must have fell funny because i have this excruciating pain in my neck now. i barely made it back to bed without collapsing again. This all happened in a span of about 6 minutes. Then when I fell into bed I was all shaky, hot and sweaty and this continued for about 20 minutes.

I went to sleep totally freaked out, because i have not read of this happening to anyone. I'm really scared I have screwed up my body somehow. Why did this happen? What should I do? I got up just now (7:15am) to pour my premixed 3rd dose of epsom salt. Took me about 2 minutes from the time I got up till the time I made it back to bed. I felt like I was going to pass out again! And again, all shaky, hot and sweaty! I haven't drunk the 3rd dose yet. Should I wait? Somebody please advise, I'm really scared. When will I stop feeling like I'm going to faint?

Thanks. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)

My favorite Iodine

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Detox Your Body

Discount Colon Cleanse

Free Clark DVD!

Kidney Stones Remedy

Your Ad Here

Get 5% off Right Now!