Some of us on here are familiar w/ Dr Marshall and QNL products, which are the purest of the pure.
QRA is an interesting approach. It is a blend of the latest nutritional science, the Chinese/accupuncture meridian system, and the ancient practice of mudpacking. Overall, they consider nutrition to be 48% of the picture, w/ the other 52% being the clearing of interference fields - sometimes emotional but mostly physical. Dr Bob has people address trauma sites and scars on the front of the body, between the forehead and the pubic bone, which interfere with normal "nerve and energy flow." (Authorities cracked down on him and now he only says "energy flow.") These are "erased" using therapeutic muds, capable of "maximum cation exchange."... QRA doesn't specifically address candida but between the mudpacking and the organ/gland-specific nutritional supplements, your immune system will likely get a boost, which will help w/ the candida.
The hands and feet are considered ďthe downloadsĒ of the body. These are mudpacked mostly to remove heavy metals which interfere w/ the meridian system, in addition to all the other nasty stuff they do. I actually noticed something the first day I did a mudpack. This was the start of my mercury/amalgam chelation. I mudpacked my right hand, barely even doing it right, trying to follow the directions. That night I actually had DEEP sleep, after uninterrupted months of light ďbarely asleepĒ sleep. That's when I knew they were on to something.
It's amazing how over the years, certain quotes from Chinese medicine that Dr Bob passed along,* which struck me as either curious or laughable, I now completely believe to be true.
(*like ďkidneys are the strength of a man/woman,Ē or ďproblems w/ the kidneys reflex to the kneesĒ)